Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dinner: INCREDIBLE.

 

Easily the most amazing thing I've ever made in my short 22 years of life.
 http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/cooking-live/pork-chops-with-mustard-and-cream-recipe/index.html

differences I did...

I had no brandy so I subsituted white cooking whine.
No dijon, substituted Trader Joes Aioli Garlic mustar...
d sauce
Only used a spoon full of the minced garlic clove because mine was super ripe.
Threw in some green onions because I love green onions.

Had no fresh herbs. Had no lemon.

Still fuggin amazing.

Potatoes I totally winged, drizzled olive oil, sprinkled some of the garlic and shallots in, some green onions, salt, garlic salt, and paprika for some weird reason, 375 for 30 mins.

The friend who showed me this recipe followed it word for word and also said it was INCREDIBLE. And she's a total foodie who doesn't even like porkchops. O_O

I poured the sauce on my potatoes and greenbeans. YUM!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment