Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Gettin my craft on



Since Jason's been gone I've pretty much spent all my free time crafting or at the pool/gym.
I came up with the idea to make these little Bears out of Tristen's baby blanket!
I didn't want to keep the blanket forever, but I could part with it...
so I improvised! Now he has a baby bear, and I'll always have the mommy.

Made him a taggie with the scraps and some crinkly stuff!
He LOVES the taggie, Noah loves the bears : P

I am making a pair out of one of Noah's blankets too,
but his blanket it furry so it's a bit more time consuming.

I have been told I should "sell" them
Have people send me a baby blanket they love but don't want to have sitting up in their closet for 40 years,
but I dunno.

I made a tutorial for them but I don't know if I'm gonna post that either >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment